WWW.EDUCATIONINC.COM

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back in the days, when I was in high school I never had clear vision about my career. I was absolutely not thinking about it, because I was not concerned about my career. My youngest sister is 16 and already knows that she wants to study hotel management.
I wish I knew at that age what I wanted to study.

Now I am 29 years, I finally know what I want to study. I think this is too late to go to school full time. I never can sit all day in a class room and listen to a six different teachers everyday. I got to work in order to put food on the table.
There is always the possibility to study part time. I want to study economics, I want to get my MBA. I know I can. I was looking for universities. I found this great website, it is called Educationinc.com. This site offers great resources about getting an online degree. I think studying online is something, which offers some advantages. Getting a degree can make your opportunities increase on the job market.

I think it is never too late to study. I have made my decision. I am going to study online and get my degree. I love studying. Only I never knew what to study. Now that I know I want to study economics. I am going to give 100% of my best shot. If you also want to know more about studying online click here

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP