OUTKAST

Friday, November 16, 2007



Oukast is still my favourite rap group form the Dirty south. I think they brought hip hop music beyond the boundaries. I love the pioneering mind state of these rappers. At that time I first heard Outkast I was very surprised to hear that the beats was not traditional hip hop music. It was not that grimy and dark as the hip hop beats I used to.

These beats were mixture of G-funk, funk,soul,pop,rock,electro. It is obvious that Outkast is an open minded crew. They are not afraid to put out the music they like.
Big Boi and Andre 3000 are not regular artists. They have released six studio albums. They are artistically overwhelming, when it comes to delivering an original product to their listeners.

After being each others rival for sometime, Andre 3000 and Big Boi have teamed up and formed the hip hop group called Outkast. Team of producers teamed up with Outkast and Goodie Mob and formed the organization called 'Dungeon Family'
Although hip hop charts were dominated by the west coast and east coast rap artists.
Outkast started to make experimental formatted hip hop music with a fresh twist. My favourite album of OutKast is without a doubt is their debut album.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP