SCARFACE THE MOVIE

Thursday, January 17, 2008


One of my favourite movies ever is scarface. I have watch this movie a lot of time. For those who never knew what Scarface the movie is I got to tell you that this movie is about the American dream. This movie shows how to make it America. Al Pacino plays the role of a immigrant in America.

He gets involed in the drug business and soon he start to work for a boss. He becomes his own boss and start to get big. For a while I thought that there are too many people having this kind of dreams. I can get those dreams becoming rich, but why becoming rich with poison your people.

I think there are more ways to make money than becoming a drug dealer. Especially in the western countries. I hope people who see this movie and realize that it is not the way to go. I think Al Pacino is a great actor. This movie inspired me to be everything but a drug dealer.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP