CHER AT CAESARS PALACE IN LAS VEGAS

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love lots of kind of music. I love rap music, I love rock music. I would like to introduce to you this artist named Cher. Cher is born as Cherilyn Sarkisian LaPiere. She is a multi talented person. She is not only a singer, but also a actor song writer and an author.

Cher came up in the 1965 as one half of the duo of Sonny& Cher. They made pop/rock music. I think she is rather unique with the amount of solo albums she released. To be exact Cher released 25 solo albums. She scored 34 Billboard top 40 entries with Sonny and solo. In the 1970 she started to act in the television series.
In 1980 she became a movie actress. Cher won a Academy Award for the best actress for her part in the movie Moonstruck. After 40 years of her career she has become a true pop icon. She is one of the most popular artist in the pop history. Cher has sold 100 million records world wide. It is estimated she has sold over 70 million singles all over the world.

In 2002 the Rolling Stone magazine estimated that her net worth is estimated to be over 600 million USD. She loves to collect expensive real estate. I was online looking for Tickets to see Cher in Las Vegas. I hope to go there to see her.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP