ONLY BUILD FOR CUBAN LINX

Monday, January 21, 2008


This is one of my all time favourite rap albums. I think this album shook up the whole rap industry. One of the memorable times of my life till now is the mid nineties. I was having a great time back then. I never had no worries. In 1995 the raekwon album came out. We were pumping this album all the time in those days.

This album was seen as one of the best albums of the nineties. The track criminology is one of my favourite tracks off this album. I personally think that Raekwon is one of most talented rappers of Wu-Tang Clan. He originated the whole Mafia rap genre.
The underworld saga is told on this album. Real Gangster story tellers like Raekwon and Ghost Face Killah put down some great work on the album of Only Build for Cuban Linx.

This album is known as 'Purple tape', because of the album cover. I think this album remains an all time classic. RZA did some great producing on this album.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP