GET A MEMBERSHIP AT BEAT365.COM

Friday, January 4, 2008

I got some great news for all the rappers. who are looking for beats to rap on. I was looking for some new resources to get some beats for free. I am from Holland we love free things. Anyway this site I found is great, but it is not free.

HOW MUCH DOES THIS MEMBERSHIP AT BEATS365.COM COST ME

Not much for $29 dollars you can get a lifetime membership. How dope is that? Quite dope. I am getting a membership for my self as soon as I get my equipment up for recording music at home. I actually want to practice at home and I want beats to practice on. I rather rhyme on original beats than on instrumentals of hit songs. Why? because on a dope beat every rapper can sound dope. I want to make songs, which are sounding nice, because of the vocals and the beat. This is what I find challenging.

Get your royalty free beats at Beats365.com. It is now mad easy to get beats.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP