DIAL A FLIGHT

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love going on vacation. I went to six countries which is not much. I went to south India to the state of Tamil Nadu. I went on pilgrimage to Welakkanni in Tamil Nadu. I was quite impressed by this country. I went to Belgium and that was nice, I went to a restaurant in Antwerpen and enjoyed the wonderful food.

I also went to Paris which was a great experience. I enjoyed shopping so much. The wide variety of perfumes were overwhelming what you can buy. I climbed the Eiffel Tower. It is great place with lots of cultures. I hope to visit Paris someday again.
Right now I want to visit Egypt, because this is one of the greatest civilizations on earth. The pyramids are so impressive that this a major tourist attractions. I would also like to visit Orlando. I was looking for cheap flight to Orlando on the net. I think Orlando is a great spot to visit.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP