WU TANG C.R.E.A.M

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My all time anthem got to be C.R.E.A.M. I love this song, this song explains what it takes to survive in this modern day society. Awhile ago I was so hopeful about my future. I was working part time and had in mind to get a higher education. I thought first of all I wanted to work full time for awhile and by February I want to get into college to study part time.

The plans are all into dust now. I got a full time job at a call center. The first 2 weeks it was the training. When the real work started I had enough after 3 days. What I exactly had to is helping out the customers with problems with their T.V, Internet and Telephone. I thought this is going to be a piece of cake. Guess not.

First of all the most customers are irritated, when they ring the service. I am not going to mess up my head with that type of work. I decided not to continue with that job. I have applied for several jobs even at McDonald's. I know this does not pay much, but hey so long a I have a income. So it is pretty obvious that Cash Rules Evey thing Around Me. Now I experience how Important a good education is. If I was realizing this ten years ago. I would be a corporate slave probably working for Coca Cola as an account manager. But I have found that every thing happens for a reason. I am going to invest my time to learn making money online.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP