WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TRUTH?

Friday, December 14, 2007

In the past I hated to go a club. Especially in the nineties the house music was very famous in Holland. I never could appreciate that kind of music. When my friends wanted to go out, there were times I just refused to join them. People was not seeing what was going on with the house culture. They rather point the finger at the hip hop heads. I was refused into clubs, because I was wearing a baseball cap.

ARE HIP HOP FANS THE NEW HIPPIES?

Anyway the majority was concerned about rap music. They was seeing the hip hop fans as weed smoking, graffiti spraying useless people. In the sixties you had the hippies and they were not the average type of citizens. The majority was terrified by these people, while they were out for world peace. I think the hippies were using way more dangerous drugs than the some of the hip hop fans.

MAJORITY CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

I think what the majority can not handle is the truth. Rap music is all about the truth. Rap music is the voice of the urban black/Hispanic youth. They tell you what is going down in their neighborhood. There is drugs, violence and prostitution. It is all about survival. You hear this in their songs. I think there are enough rappers, who are stimulating kids to focus on getting knowledge. These rappers are not only talking about the problem. They also offer you the solution to escape the drugs, violence and crime. This is what hip hop is all about.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP