GET FREESTYLE RAPS FOR FREE IN YOUR MAILBOX.

Friday, December 28, 2007

I was wondering if I could write freestyle raps instead of the blog post about the rap artists and place it on this blog. I am not much of a person to write the same sort of posts every time. That is why I am trying to offer a variety of blog posts. I realize how much I love writing brag and boast freestyle rhymes.

I decided to offer freestyle brag and boast rhymes for free for anybody, who is interested. If you are a rapper and do not have any time to write rhymes. I can help you out to provide some nice lyrics for you. I can not write a song for you about a specific topic, because this take much time. So long the topic is topicless I can supply rhymes for you.

It is up to you to decide what you are going to do with it. If you want some rhymes to build up your rapping skills or you want fresh rhymes to perform with. It is all right with me. Just leave a comment with your name and e-mail address. I will send the newest rhymes I wrote to you.

1 comments:

Unknown March 26, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

I am not much of a person to write the same sort of posts every time. We often ask ourselves whether we really need life insurance. Well life
insurance can be thought of as an investment for loved ones or can also be thought of in terms of protecting one's assets financially

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP