BLACK MOON

Thursday, December 13, 2007



In 1992 Black Moon released the single, 'who got da props'. Several years later I heard this song. I was very impressed by the beats and the hardcore lyrics. This song is a underground classic. Black Moon signed a record deal with Nervous Records and dropped their first album in 1993. This album is called 'Enta the stage'. I got this record in my collection too bad it has a scratch. This album contains all the bangers such as 'I got cha opin' 'Buck Em Down'.

DJ Evil Dee produced tracks under the name Da Beatminerz with his crew after Black Moon broke up temperarily. Buckshot formed the crew Boot Camp Clik with Smif-N-Wessun, Heltah Skeltah and O.G.C. In 1999 Black Moon released their second album 'War Zone'. Although this album was not successful as the first one. In 2003 Black Moon came out with their third album called Total Eclipse. I think although Black Moon did not have much commercial success, they delivered some dope tracks for the hip hop heads.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP