PREPAID PHONE CARD

Monday, December 10, 2007

Most of my family live in Sri Lanka. It is nice to keep in touch with my family. So we often call up my family in Sri Lanka. It can be very expensive if I want to call with a regular telephone connection. I was looking for a cheaper method. I found a site called Therichcom.com.

This site offers low cost prepaid phone card. This site offers more than 800+ telephone cards. This is great if you want to call outside the USA. This way you can keep in touch with your friends and family for a low cost. I found out that it cost me from 4 ct to 6 ct per minute depending on the type of phone card. The great thing about this site is, it makes it easy to choose a phone card. The phone card will be delivered online instantly.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP