PHRASING THE AMAZING RHYMES

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Asiatic child is phrasing the amazing rhymes,
for the whole nation and the globe,
putting the poetry into motion and flow,
yo!! I drop the raw raps, I never slow that,
down, got the math and I got more science than a chemist,
got the recipe, peace to the people blessing me,
I represent the essence see,
cook up the flavours, guarantee to be live major,
plans are advance to get props and more,
I from the core of the rap game, the source, I am deep rooted,
make the dance floor hot, move to the groove kid,
smooth hits for you,

Here the real deal in rap, while you only appealing that,
I am ill with thoughts and my pen ink quotes doper than narc you snort,
I got my words to make a living, the villain,
giving real feeling or should I say a rush,
It is a must, I bust the real ish,
make the heads spin like a wheel, kid,
wreck the mic with techniques,
flex the texts on wax, every rhyme is unique,
I am on some Illmatic stuff like Nas,
out to get props, cause I flow nice,
my eyes on the crowd, spitting the clout.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP