INTERNATIONAL CALLING CARDS

Friday, March 7, 2008

Since I have relatives abroad. I feel like that I have to stay in touch with them. It is great to hear from your family time to time. This way you can get to know what is going on with the family abroad. Talking to my grandmother, uncles and aunties can make my day. Because blood is thicker than water.

To stay in touch with them I have few options. One of those is the Internet and not everyone in my family has Internet connection. I am not much into writing letters, because I do not master the language they speak in the country where my family lives. The best option is to call them. Calling can be expensive if you use the regular phone. I use international phone cards to call my family. This saves me a great deal of money.

If you want to call to Ethiopia you can use Ethiopia calling cards to reach your family.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP