GET A FREE MORTGAGE QUOTE.

Monday, March 3, 2008

I have been renting rooms when I was studying. I never felt pleasant for the fact that I was actually robbing my own wallet. What I mean is renting in general is not good for your financial situation. However renting is the only option if you are not meeting the requirements to get a mortgage. The advantage of buying a house is that it is going to be your property after paying off the mortgage. This is not the case when you rent a house.

I red this article about that the recent mortgage approvals has risen in January. This was revealed by the latest figures of the Bank of Scotland. The amount of approvals increase from 72,000 to 74,000 in January. An economist at Capital Economics says that the housing market has established. It is visible through the amount of household borrowing figures. The predictions of the experts say that the number will fall to 70,000. Since 1999 the numbers were the lowest. The acceptation was that the housing market will get weaker this year. The financial market of the country will be affected.

If you are thinking about buying a house then you can get a Mortgage Quote at Earth.co.uk. For all the resources about mortgages, bad credit offers, commercial mortgages and more. Go to Earth.co.uk.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP