MONEY MAKING MIND STATE IN THE HIP HOP COMMUNITY.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I just love it. No music genre out there promote so much leadership than the hip hop culture. The hip hop fans love to hear about the stories how rappers make money. I simply love the fact that rappers motivate the listeners to make money too. Although it is not always legal. All these stories put me to think deeper about my financial situation. Although I hear how fast these rappers make money with selling crack, robbing or whatever. I can not say it motivates me to do the same.

I like money. I love the facts there are enough ways to make it and I am not talking about the illegal methods. Since a year my whole world changed. My whole mind state is now is like keep a open mind and think positive and whatever I do I got to reach beyond the average level.

Thanks to lot of rappers I realize I got to strive. I can not be stuck in the mediocre financial state. I got to admit, it is going to take some time that I am going to reach that level. I am taking the essential steps towards those goals. I am not much of a talker. You would not hear me talk about it. Action is louder than words. So if you hear Jay-Z brag about his millions. You know that it is no crap. You would not catch me bragging on short term.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP