I AM GETTING TO FEEL TUPAC'S MUSIC MORE AND MORE

Wednesday, October 31, 2007



In the nineties it was such a hype that east coast west coast beef. It is tragic that it escalated into violence. Tupac was a main rapper from that era. I was not even paying attention to all those hypes. I thought people claim that Tucac was the next best were just believing the hype.

It is great music, which Tupac made. His lyrics are uplifting. I thought he was one of Gangsta rappers on the band wagon. His lyrics made sense. He was trying to warn the people about the police brutality and gang wars what was going around his neighbourhood.

First song I ever heard of Tupac was I get around. That was a great song with a nice video. He became a legend through his charismatic personality and his way of story telling about the glorious and hard times in the ghetto. He can be labeled as one of the best rappers of all time.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP