DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAP AND HIP HOP.

Monday, October 29, 2007

A lots of people ask me what kind of music I like. I do not have to think about that. I always answer hip hop music. The people that do not know much about it asks me, Is is the same as rap music? Then I have to explain what the difference is.

There is a differance between hip hop culture and Rap music. Rap music is a element of the hip hop culture. Hip hop culture is a way of living. As the rap music starting to separate it self from the hip hop culture, because most of the mainstream rappers forget what the true purpose of the hip hop culture is. Hip hop culture is a way we live. It is all about unity, peace, love and having fun. Some rappers have no idea what that is. It is also about expressing your self and showing the world what you stand for.

Anyway as I see it there are a majority of rap listeners that never heard about Rakim, Public Enemy or Brand Nubian. I want to encourage the young rap listeners to explore their horizon about the pioneers of the hip hop culture. And find out for them self what the difference is between hip hop culture and rap music.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP