LIFESAVAS

Friday, October 19, 2007

I got to give it up to this fresh trio from Portland, Oregon. They are changing the tide of mainstream rap music. I think the Lifesavas trio has a lot to offer to the underground hip hop scene. I really enjoy their music. They are challenging the hip hop heads to think about the social, political and racial issues. I think they are revolutionary.

They are liberated from that mainstream gangsta rap. The live shows are real energetic. I see the future of the underground hip hop in a positive perspective when I see crews like Lifesavas perform. Their lyrics are one of a kind.

In April 2007 the Lifesavas released their second album which is called 'Gutterfly'
It is obvious that this is only the beginning of this trio. Check out the website of these heads Lifesavas.com

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP