IDEAS RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND.

Friday, February 15, 2008

I have these ideas running through my mind. I want to learn and I can not choose between webdesign or international business and languages. I think webdesign is much easier and I can learn it within a year. I am very interested in learning this actually I have build my first website for my fathers charity foundation, but this site is pretty basic. Check this site out NLSLPEACEFOUNDATION.NET I would like to master the art of webdesign on a professional level.

I am also interested in international business and languages. I hope I can make a decision between these two studies. I love learning. I hope I can stay motivated to learn for the rest of my life. The advantage of the webdesign study is that I can complete this within a year. The disadvantage is it is 175 KM from where I live.
I have a car so that is not much of a problem. The advatage of the international business and languages study is it is in English and offers great career perspectives. It is also possible to go to Quatar, South-Africa or Thailand for further studies.

I am focusing on making a decision to choose between these two studies. I hope I can make a decision soon.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP