THE BIGGEST HIP HOP FAN

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yo!!!! the biggest hip hop fan, sling vocals like grams,
others can scram,cause they are filth like cow meat,
for real the deal, I make the globe go around like the sun and the moon,
I assume, you'll turn into fume like a cigarette after the lunch in the afternoon,
I am flyer than Alladin, or a witch on a broom, I animate you moves like a cartoon,
I am a goon, check the assassin in action like Genghis Khan,
while you are with your feet up maxing, I am busting down facts,
on wax to make more tracks, you just after me like a tail behind a rat,

Who is the one hard like a rock? Who do not give F**k?
My lines make you star struck like angel dust,
why you wanna touch my hair is plain to see!!!
Is it because I am your wife's favorite MC?
or is it because your sister wanna give her vertical lips to me?
anyway, your money ain't worth *ish to me? you poof, parrot ass MC.
Pauly better be off with a craker, you can't touch my breed,
you ain't even in my league, 5 foot MC, stand taller than, B-ball player on a Benzy,
I am humble like a servant, I know how to serve it, you all do not deserve it.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP