KANYE'S BIGGEST COMPETITION

Friday, August 31, 2007

Recently Kanye said to the XXL magazine that Justin Timberlake is his biggest competition. This I really can not understand. C'mon Kanye is a dope rapper with a great lyrical ability to rip any show and track he wants. Not only that Kanye is also known for dope producing.

What does Justin Timberlake got to do with rap music or hip hop community. He might sing on beats of Timbaland, but in my eays that does not give him any credibility from the hip hop community. I think Kanye should consider focusing on the hip hop heads, he might got some mainstream success, that does not make him a mainstream artist.

I wish that Kanye more success than Justin, because this means that hip hop music is getting attention from a broader audience. I think Timbaland and Justin is really serving a audience who have a average taste when it comes to flavour of music.
Let's be real do you think that Justin can come with something soulful and spiritual like 'Jesus walks'

1 comments:

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Never listen to Timberlake he is like old man, he sings like he is singing to the old worn out folks. Now I likes Kanye his songs mean something, I understand what he says and it really means something. He gets down with it you know.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP