I MUST LEARN

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am so excited about the web design course I am going to take. I find some good qualities of my self the last couple of months. One of them is that I am so hungry for knowledge. I explore my horizon at this moment mostly online.

It is about making money online and hip hop music. These two are my main interests.
Most of the time I am busy with these two things. I want to gain more knowledge about new things. That is why I am going to take a web design course.

I think this is going to be a lot of fun. I am highly motivated to get busy with building websites. It excites me because I can make money with one or more web sites.
I finally got my self together and now I can proceed with striving to make my dreams reality.

I am glad that my future plans are so concrete. My parents are saying that I want too many things at the same time. Maybe they are right, but I like to be busy with more than one thing. I must learn....... that is what I am going to do.

2 comments:

About August 17, 2007 at 3:02 AM  

I could help with you web designing, I've been in it for 7 years now and can help you get a basic website off the ground. I know a little of programming scripts like a blog or whatever.

Point is, I can get you started or whatever, hit me up and we'll talk business.

About August 17, 2007 at 3:04 AM  

by the way, email me at mdstreetsoulja@gmail.com

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP