BENEATH THE VENUS HILL

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I phrase mathematics, linguistic rhythmics the wiz kid is at this,
the gifted lines I spit, I hit your ear drums, with flows,
you can not slow me down like slug, I bug and drop free styles,
in mean while sit back child and check this rap kids profile,
never wild, I watch my poems stack up, I never lack,
I pack dope lines like narc, you bark loud,
I doubt everything you are about,
You might stand in my route, with a shiny grill in your mouth,
Even the willies's chicks feel me when bust my philly,
beneath the Venus hill, the Meangreen the real,
known to deal a phrase that blaze your hone's,
lips like chilly, you wonder is he for really the illest?
call me the icy flame I scorch you with till you chill,

1 comments:

Sam June 19, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

I can tell this is a practice session coz there's a few nonsensical lines and off-beat flows. Nevertheless keep doing your thing man. Practice makes perfect.

The Rhymeweaver
Malaysian hip hop for the intelligent listener

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP