PHIFE FROM A.T.C.Q

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I know that A Tribe Called Quest broke up, went seperate ways and they do they own thing. I love A.T.C.Q, my favourite is without a doubt is Phife. I like the straight-in-your-face, without being subtile funny metaphores he brings, the live vibe from queens to his audience.

He know how to rock the mic with dope lyrics and with A.T.C.Q they a created a strong foundation for all the underground heads to gain international recognition.

I know I was inspired by Phife, I tried to be funny in my rhymes, I want to make people think about my rhymes, before they understood it. It is too bad that A.T.C.Q broke up, but they can rock mic without forming a group.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP