OUT OF ALL ALBUMS CAM'RON DROPED......

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I am not a big Roccafella fan, they are prominant in the game of rap, they litteraly went from rags to riches. Damon Dash is a dope producer, it was obvious on the second album of Cam'ron,
The beats he produced with Diggs were off the meter.

These beats are grimy street anthems with catchy piano loops that give you a real live flavour of the hip hop at that time. At that time the album came out I copped it. First of all I can not imagine why another album of Cam'Ron can not set the same vibe as he did with S.D.E .

Some how no other album could convince me of the quality the S.D.E got, I will keep pumping this album for a long time.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP