I ALMOST FORGOT HOW DOPE GANGSTARR IS

Monday, July 16, 2007

Word, I checked out a gangstarr song 'Mass Appeal' today I forgot how dope Dj Premier can produce. I like Gangstarr because this hip hop duo is wonderful, the voice of Guru on Primo's beats are undisputed. These pioneers has dominated the undergroung and the charts for about 20 years, I hope they will not go any where.

For real the piano loop is more soulful than a John Legend record. I know there are only a few who got skills like Gangstarr. I saw Gangstarr in Amsterdam they were rocking, there was some technical difficulties with Primo's turntables, they fixed that within minutes.

These pioneers keeps the art of rapping and DJing authenic, the b-boys and fly-girls give much props to the ultimate duo of hip hop.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP