ILLMATIC INSTRUMENTALS ARE BANGING

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Yo! this is one of the dopest albums which is produced by DJ Premier. Illmatic album remains timeless. This album took Nas from a hood celeb to world wide lyrical mogul. I think Nas took QBC to a major plateau and gained respect from underground hip hop head to mainsream music listner.

This album Illmatic is the album with most dopest beats What Nas ever dropped. I think it is because Primo produced this. I have been rapping from 1995 to 1999 from then to till now I never picked up a mic again.

Back in my mind I got the urge to practice and work on my mic skills again, you know just for fun. So I asked a friend of mine to bless with with some dope beats, in this case I asked him if he can get his hands on instrumentals from Nas' album Illmatic. Yo! I got it, now I can write some lyrics and spit some supreme mathmatical rhymes. Word!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP