HOW COME THAT RAPPER CALL THEIR SELVES DOGS?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I think Phife Dog and Snoop Doggy Dogg and DMX are great rappers. The thing I can not understand why they call their selfs dogs. I am not scared of dogs in general. My father was a dog lover, he had a few dogs. You might expect having dogs around your house would make me love them too. No matter how cute these animals were I never touched those animals no matter what.

I did not this consciously, I think there are filthy. The way they smell. I think even cats are animals no matter how clean they are. I think it is not something for the civilized rappers to call them selfs dogs. Yesterday I bought the documentary planet earth. The first animal I saw was the polar bear. I had to puke when I saw these animals, maybe it was the energy drink I drank. I do not know why I am not a much of a animal lover.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP