LITTLE BROTHER

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This is a great group in hip hop music, who have a awesome feeling and the touch to produce dope tracks. There are only a few groups in the game of rap which have so much perfected skills to shine. The group was formed in 1998. In Duram NC,USA the heads got together and formed a hip hop collective called Justus League.

Since I heard 'The Listening' I was realizing that these cats are going to influence
the next school of rappers who are going to hold down the underground. I think there are far from average. The production is tight. I spin this record a lot.

Although 9th Wonder left the group. Big Pooh and Phonte continue to drop a new album.
The album is coming out on 25 September 2007. The name of the album is 'Get Back'
I am really curious how this album is going to be. I think you are also waiting to find out how tight this upcoming album of Little Brother is going to be. Please let me know what you think of the album 'get back'

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP