SHOUT OUT TO THE BRONX

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I owe my whole attitude to the kids from the bronx, who started this hip hop culture gave the youth a voice across the whole globe. I owe my way of thinking and my progression in life to these kids. I got first in touch with hip hop through KRS-ONE, Public Enemy, Ice T, NWA these people built further what those kids from the Bronx started with 2 turntables and a microphone.

I think it is essential that new kids keep coming out, who repersent authenic hip hop. Without losing the fundamental value of the hip hop culture, which is peace, love and unity. We must stimulate the artists to promote positivity and let them recognize the impact they have on nowadays youth.

Like the kids from the Bronx in '70 created this hip hop culture to prevent black on black, drugs and crime. Nowadays artists also can do that, even better because hip hop is a major genra nowadays, especially in the USA. So rappers be more social responsible and go back to the roots of the hip hop culture.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP