NOREALITY

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This is some great news for the hip hop fans who loves music of N.O.R.E. I have been a huge fan of N.O.R.E ever since the CNN dropped their first album. They put Q.B on the map with War Report. I enjoyed the beats and all the versatile lyrics with the cocky edge. The features on the N.O.R.E's first album was all tight rappers such as Cam'ron, Jadakiss,Big pun spit the hot lyrics.

I have been waiting on his next album. I thougt that the album called God's favourite will be dope as the N.O.R.E's first album. The lyrics were dope, but the beats were not what I expected.

I think the upcoming album going to be a sraight banger. The guest appearences are very promising rappers such as Kanye West, Jadakiss, Three six Maffia, Prodigy,Bun B, Tru life,David Banner, Capone, Kurrupt. Swiss beats provide the beats.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP