NEW MR.LIF

Sunday, June 3, 2007

6 months ago Mr.Lif survived a accident with his tourbus. He says a new Mr.lif is born after the accident. He is more reflective as ever. Mr.Lif is politically charged as a musical activist. He was one the artist to react directly after the 9/11 in musical form.

"I was finishing a bowl of cereal, watching Anchorman with my friends, next thing I know, it was pitch black. It was the loudest noise I had ever heard. Furniture was going everywhere. The bus caught on fire. It happened in the desert at 3 a.m. Luckily, people were driving by and were kind enough to stop and take my friends and I to the hospital. People were airlifted out of the accident. I got out with a sneaker and a sock on and my cell phone. I had a friend who lost a lot of flesh on her hand. I had to use the sock as a tourniquet. It was straight carnage."

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP