STATE PROPERTY ROCAFELLA

Monday, April 28, 2008


I got this album for free. They say that the best things in life are for free. I can not totally agree with that. Anyway this album contains dope samples and the lyrics are dope. I think the beats has lots of soul influences. The song "Sun Don't shine". It is really a dramatic song written well.

The song "sing my song" is a song with a simple hook, yet it is fun to sing along.
What I most like about this album are the beats. The many rappers who are featured on this album brings a wide range of talents to the song. The album is produced by Jay-Z, Damon Dash & Kareem "Biggs" Burke. Although there are no vocals of Jay-Z featured on this album.

The song "Got nowhere" is about what the consequences can be if you take the wrong turns in your life. I think this song can teach me something about making wise decisions to maintain and move forward toward a higher quality of life. This album contains dope samples and the lyrics are well written. Most of the beats has a dramatic touch. I would not listen to it over and over again, because the dramatic beats can bring your mood down. It is not a feel good album, however it is based on reality and the reality is not always sweet.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP