LOX "WE ARE THE STREETS" ALBUM REVIEW

Wednesday, April 23, 2008



I think LOX is one of the hardest rap crews of nowadays. The vocals are hard. The song F**K You gives me of the regal type of vibe. I think this album is must have if you like hardcore hip hop. I can say this album is kind of wicked like a voodoo spell.
What I like about this album are the vocals. The beats can not impress me anyway.

I got the original album on CD. I think the beats are kind of low quality. I just can not hit me in the right spot. I like the hook of the song Felony N****s. I think Jadakiss, Styles P and Sheek are dope vocalist.

I think the album cover is of original design. The song blood pressure is dope. I like the intro that everybody is dissing LOX. This is kind of funny to make fun out of their self. This album gives a impression of the grimy street vibe of Yonkers. LOX and the Ruff Ryders are kind of ruling the Hardcore rap scene right now.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP