HOW HIP-HOP CULTURE TURNING INTO A INDUSTRY

Monday, April 16, 2007

Are we forgot how it all started? It started with 2 turn tables and a microphone, In the park out in the Bronx, NYC. It was all about love, peace and fun, for B-boys and fly girls, breaking and doing graffiti to express the frustration. Hooks like "Don't push me I am close to the edge. It is obvious, how rappers expressed their point of view, about the society. These rappers were the rebels with a cause. I am glad that there are still a league of MC's
putting it down from the heart.
I am sick of averige Bling-Bling, black on black glorifying Sell out rapper that is also is a victim of the money hungry record company.
So, I am more aware of these rappers playing a role. I think hip hop culture is turning into a industry.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Mlb-Rumors by mlb-rumors.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP